Hi, guys. I'm working on the definement of the LuGre friction model following the UPFs mothod, to substitute the Coulomb friction model. The progress was slow because there was little information on hand. Can anyone offer some help on the issue? Thanks.
Can the LuGre friction model be defined in the ANSYS classical model using the UPFs method?
- 13 Views
- Last Post 1 weeks ago
- All Categories
- News & Announcements
- Student Products
- Pre and Post Processing
- Physics Simulation
- Embedded Software
- Tutorials, Textbooks and Articles
- Student Competition Teams
- Installation and Licensing
- Forum Rules
- Site Feedback
This Weeks High Earners
- 1 ERROR: System Clock has been set back
- 2 Structural - Stepped Shaft in Axial Tension
- 3 Generate fin flapping in CFX
- 4 Creating an internal inlet within a geometry or using outlet velocity turbulence profile for inlet
- 5 How to acquire the stiffness matrix of every single element after a structure analysis?