After a final element analysis for a structure, I want to use every single element stiffness matrix to calculate a new item as an information for an optimization problem. However, I don't know how to get the element stiffness matrix?
How to acquire the stiffness matrix of every single element after a structure analysis?
- 44 Views
- Last Post 2 weeks ago
- Topic Is Solved
ding posted this 2 weeks ago
please use the APDL command-----/debug,-1,,,1. If you also want to get the full matrix, please use the APDL command------HBMAT .
- All Categories
- News & Announcements
- Student Products
- Pre and Post Processing
- Physics Simulation
- Embedded Software
- Tutorials, Textbooks and Articles
- Student Competition Teams
- Installation and Licensing
- Forum Rules
- Site Feedback
This Weeks High Earners
- 1 ERROR: System Clock has been set back
- 2 Structural - Stepped Shaft in Axial Tension
- 3 Generate fin flapping in CFX
- 4 Creating an internal inlet within a geometry or using outlet velocity turbulence profile for inlet
- 5 How to acquire the stiffness matrix of every single element after a structure analysis?