What is the difference between AIM Student and ANSYS Student. Which product should I use?
ANSYS Student Vs. AIM Student
- 77 Views
- Last Post 2 weeks ago
- Topic Is Solved
AIM Student is our modern, highly intuitive simulation product. It has a very contemporary UI that is tightly integrated with ANSYS SpaceClaim. It provides a good introduction to structural, fluids and some electromagnetics simulation. It has a very different look and feel to ANSYS Student which is ANSYS Workbench based, and the ease of use does trade off the broader and deeper physics capability provided by ANSYS Student. This Features Table provides more detail on the differences.
Very generally: If you are new to simulation, then choose AIM Student. If you exhaust AIM Student's capabilities then you can easily switch to ANSYS Student for a far deeper dive into simulation.
- All Categories
- News & Announcements
- Student Products
- Pre and Post Processing
- Physics Simulation
- Embedded Software
- Tutorials, Textbooks and Articles
- Student Competition Teams
- Installation and Licensing
- Forum Rules
- Site Feedback
This Weeks High Earners
- 1 ERROR: System Clock has been set back
- 2 Structural - Stepped Shaft in Axial Tension
- 3 Generate fin flapping in CFX
- 4 Creating an internal inlet within a geometry or using outlet velocity turbulence profile for inlet
- 5 How to acquire the stiffness matrix of every single element after a structure analysis?