Adjoint Solver

• Last Post 16 April 2020
zed1234 posted this 25 February 2020

Hello,

I successfully optimized my airfoil in adjoin solver, you can see the attached picture. However it is not possible to export the geometry in STL ( the button is shadow). I tried to export the mesh file-> write boundary mesh  to open it in spaceclaim. However spaceclaim will not open it. How can I get the optimalized airfoil shape ? I would be glad for spline, points, stl or simply anything I can work with. 

Thank you very much. 

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
Giulio97 posted this 14 April 2020

Hello,

I successfully optimized my airfoil in adjoin solver, you can see the attached picture. However it is not possible to export the geometry in STL ( the button is shadow). I tried to export the mesh file-> write boundary mesh  to open it in spaceclaim. However spaceclaim will not open it. How can I get the optimalized airfoil shape ? I would be glad for spline, points, stl or simply anything I can work with. 

Thank you very much. 

Matteo Saccon posted this 16 April 2020

I have the exact same question. Is it even possible to export the new geometry in any way to use it on space claim ?

Matteo Saccon posted this 16 April 2020

I discovered that it is possible to export .prof file of my boundary mesh and so getting the x and y coordinates but then I don't know how to open it on space claim.

Close