Where can i get an aeroacoustic simulation of a simple geometry, I need Ffwocs William Hawking model to be precise.
- 226 Views
- Last Post 08 November 2018
We have many tutorials on aero acoustics using broadband noise and FWH models. Please check the below links on aeroacoustics using ANSYS FLUENT/CFX.
Hope the above links will helpful to you.
Please find the attached tutorials and useful links on aeroacoustics. Hope these links are helpful to you.
Here are the some useful links on aero accoustics.
- All Categories
- Community Rules, Guidelines, and Tips
- News & Announcements
- Student Products
- Pre and Post Processing
- Physics Simulation
- Tutorials, Articles and Textbooks
- Installation and Licensing
- Student Competition Teams
- eMasters Degree from UPM
- Site Feedback
This Weeks High Earners
- 1 Hi, I have a problem to install the license and see my problem, I am sure you can help me. Thanks
- 2 Could not connect to license server: 54529@localhost The handle is invalid. .
- 3 Problem with the Student Version
- 4 Structural-Thermal analysis error : element type
- 5 Steel Structures Fire Test Simulation