Getting some logs would help out. The only personally identifiable information in these logs will be folder names. No geometry, model, mesh data, or machine identities will be logged.
* First though, perhaps it is a permissions issue. Are you running as admin or have admin privs? Are they installed in default location? What is the location of the TEMP folder via %TEMP% and do they have proper write access to it? (Meshing will create a subfolder in here, so there should be a %TEMP%/AnsysMeshing folder as they tried to run mesher)
* Second thing I would look for real quick is seeing if the problem is unique to sweeping (as this model is sweepable).
Right click Mesh, choose Insert --> Method.
In details view, click Geometry. Go click the cuboid in the Graphics window, then back to Geomery and click Appy.
In the details view, change the Method field to Tetrahedrons and try again. Change it to Multizone and try again.
* Still no answers... move on to logs:
Turn on Beta Options: Workbench Project Page, Tools --> Options --> Appearance --> (scroll down) Beta Options
In Mechanical, right click Mesh, and select Diagnostics (Beta) --> Enable DSMesher Logging
This will create logs in %TEMP%/meshlogs
* If Diagnostics is not available (older version), or we don't get a meshlogs subdirectory, activate logging manually and keep logs out of the TEMP folder.
1. Close Workbench down completely.
2. Find the attached file (AnsMeshingKeys.xml) which contains keys that will activate logging.
Copy this file to a location that has write access. (I place it on the D:\ root)
3. Open the file, and in line 3, change the value to a directory where they want to dump the logs into. (I have it set to D:\MeshingLogs\)
4. Create the directory to ensure it exists and is writable.
5. Create an environment variable that points to the folder where the xml file is located (Notice, no trailing slash)
6. Restart Workbench so that is consumes the new environment variable. Run the entire workflow. Several log files should be generated in the directory you chose earlier.
The files will be helpful to us if they can be sent it.
Remove/rename the environment variable to turn off the logging behavior whenever desired.