ANSYS Version 17.2 Download

• Last Post 13 September 2019
justinstrong65 posted this 12 September 2019

Hello ANSYS Community,

I would like to start by saying that I do understand the subject matter received coverage under another thread that is locked. However, I was wondering if it is possible to have ANSYS Version 17.2 software available for download on a separate location provided by an admin, as was done prior to January 2019, I believe, elsewhere in the forums. I request the action considering it is not possible for myself to use Version 19.2 for my class work as my school cannot get the licenses and installations completed for 19.2 fast enough to allow me and some classmates to not miss a great deal of class assignments, and subsequently possibly failing the course. In advance, thank you very much for your time. 

Respectfully,

justinstrong65

rwoolhou posted this 13 September 2019

It's all covered here  https://studentcommunity.ansys.com/thread/how-can-i-get-hold-of-a-prior-release-of-the-ansys-student-products/    Assuming you don't need to hand in the completed simulation files there's no reason not to take the assignment (and files) then complete it in 2019R2 which is the current release (soon to be replaced with 2019R3). 

Close