I am currently running ANSYS 18.2 on a 4k laptop monitor. I have adjusted workbench properties to "Override high DPI scaling behavior" and that worked for just the workbench. When I double click on the model tab (#4) the scaling issue comes up again in the new window that is opened. I was wondering what to do to fix the scaling of the new window like I did for workbench. Thanks in advance.
ANSYSWB Module not displaying correctly in 4k
- 423 Views
- Last Post 01 December 2017
stephengerdts94 posted this 01 December 2017
Thank you for your quick response. However, I have tried that solution already. It only works for the workbench window not for the mechanical window (where the loads and BCs are applied). Any suggestions for that problem?
- All Categories
- Community Rules, Guidelines, and Tips
- News & Announcements
- Student Products
- Pre and Post Processing
- Physics Simulation
- Tutorials, Articles and Textbooks
- Installation and Licensing
- Student Competition Teams
- eMasters Degree from UPM
- Site Feedback
This Weeks High Earners
- 1 Hi, I have a problem to install the license and see my problem, I am sure you can help me. Thanks
- 2 Could not connect to license server: 54529@localhost The handle is invalid. .
- 3 Structural-Thermal analysis error : element type
- 4 Steel Structures Fire Test Simulation
- 5 Fatigue Analysis using History Data