For transit analysis which VOF or Euler model approach is best?
- 23 Views
- Last Post 04 February 2020
ankitkumar10july posted this 04 February 2020 - Last edited 04 February 2020
its depends on what?
i run it both vof and Euler but i getting very low value of volume of fraction in Euler method than VOF method
rwoolhou posted this 04 February 2020
It depends on what the flow is doing, what flow regime you're in, what you know about the flow.
- All Categories
- Community Rules, Guidelines, and Tips
- News & Announcements
- Student Products
- Pre and Post Processing
- Tutorials, Articles and Textbooks
- Installation and Licensing
- Physics Simulation
- Student Competition Teams
- eMasters Degree from UPM
- Site Feedback