cant update mesh in ansys 19.0,workbench,fluent
- 59 Views
- Last Post 24 October 2018
Is your issue resolved?
If so, can you please mark this as 'Is Solution' so that it will help others on forum.
Please exit workbench.
Please rename folders in C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Ansys
After creating a 2D structure and at the time of updating mesh i am getting the above showing error
Does any body help me finding the solution for this?
- All Categories
- Community Rules, Guidelines, and Tips
- News & Announcements
- Student Products
- Pre and Post Processing
- Physics Simulation
- Tutorials, Articles and Textbooks
- Installation and Licensing
- Student Competition Teams
- eMasters Degree from UPM
- Site Feedback
This Weeks High Earners
- 1 Hi, I have a problem to install the license and see my problem, I am sure you can help me. Thanks
- 2 Could not connect to license server: 54529@localhost The handle is invalid. .
- 3 Structural-Thermal analysis error : element type
- 4 Steel Structures Fire Test Simulation
- 5 Fatigue Analysis using History Data