CFD analysis for enhancement of heat transfer using twisted tapes inside a steel pipe
- 107 Views
- Last Post 30 November 2018
Have you created the solid geometry of the twisted tape inside the pipe?
What Geometry editor are you using?
What version of ANSYS are you using?
Please provide more details. A sketch with explanation would be useful.
For some reference -
I created a Helicoid Equation driven surface that looks like a twisted tape.
I have a solid cylinder that was split with the twisted tape to define two fluid domains.
Is this what you wanted? ANSYS 19.2 SpaceClaim document attached.
- All Categories
- Community Rules, Guidelines, and Tips
- News & Announcements
- Student Products
- Pre and Post Processing
- Physics Simulation
- Tutorials, Articles and Textbooks
- Installation and Licensing
- Student Competition Teams
- eMasters Degree from UPM
- Site Feedback
This Weeks High Earners
- 1 Need to help with dimension and changes, since it seems I am not able to do diff. in SpaceClaim 19.2
- 2 Ansys 19.2 student version installation problem
- 3 Wrong results for lift force every simulation
- 4 Installing the new version of License Manager
- 5 Another Work bench only opening a grey window [RESOLVED]