I am trying to replicate the simulated combustion of methane through fine tubes(16 mm dia) into a combustion chamber but in my case my flame are not attaining the desired velocity contour compared to the developed model, even though the temperature developed seems ok
i dnt know where i have gone wrong.........
1. species transport-volumetric- diffusion energy source- -eddy dissipation model
2. air velocity 141.75 m/s temp 566 K
3. fuel velocity 14.19 temp 295 K
4. standard k-epsilon with std wall function
6. Radiation- discrete ordinate model.
the velocity which i am supposed to get are as shown in 1st figure and what i am getting is shown in last figure both are on same scale for easy comparison ?