I am using Spaceclaim with ANSYS 19.1 and I am trying to design a heat exchanger with louvered fins. To do this I am creating an individual rectangular body and adding rounded louvers to it with the form tool for sheet metal, as shown in the photo. The louvers have parameters on them including H, D1, D2, R1, and R2.
What I wish to do is add these form tool parameters to the group tab, so that I can control these parameters in my simulations.
Importing the body into DesignModeler, then exporting back to Spaceclaim I am able to Pull the fillets each louver and create a group for the fillet measurement, controlling that parameter, but for the H (Height) and D1, D2 distance parameters, I am not able to modify.
Is there any way to add the form parameters as controllable parameters within ANSYS workbench?
Controlling Sheet Metal Form Tool Parameters in Spaceclaim as Groups
- 58 Views
- Last Post 31 July 2019
- All Categories
- Community Rules, Guidelines, and Tips
- News & Announcements
- Student Products
- Pre and Post Processing
- Tutorials, Articles and Textbooks
- Installation and Licensing
- Physics Simulation
- Student Competition Teams
- eMasters Degree from UPM
- Site Feedback
This Weeks High Earners
- 1 Problem with enclosure function for honeycomb pipe
- 2 I keep getting 'Your product license has numerical problem size limits..' when solving
- 3 Convergence Solution
- 4 Cell Zone condition is not showing and wall does not show system coupling option
- 5 SnapFit Non-linear analysis Force Convergence Issue