I am working on Burner problem with Air as working medium.
I have Now divided burner in to 3 parts due to memory issue.
1. Blower part : It has impellor through which air enters the system.
2. Spool Piece : It is the next to blower part but it has some parts inside.
3. Nozzle area: it is next to spool piece and it has one Plunker plate with perforations on its blades.
Now my blower part is converged and I have given rpm for fluids in cell zone condition along with impellor.
Now in second part shall I give rpm boundary conditions in fluid zone or shall I proceed further with out giving rpm so that my solution will be converged.
Also suggest for 3rd part.
Please give valuable feedback.
Convergence problem for compressible fluid flow problem - Air
- 49 Views
- Last Post 15 December 2018
If thé other zones are not rotating relative to the absolute system keeps them stationary.
- All Categories
- Community Rules, Guidelines, and Tips
- News & Announcements
- Student Products
- Pre and Post Processing
- Physics Simulation
- Tutorials, Articles and Textbooks
- Installation and Licensing
- Student Competition Teams
- eMasters Degree from UPM
- Site Feedback