I have installed ANSYS Discovery Live student version.And then have my student id log in to ANSYS student Community,but I am not being able to sign in to ANSYS Discovery which appears at first when i double click it and not being able to use it.What should i do?
Couldn't sign in to my ANSYS DIScovery Live student version
- 36 Views
- Last Post 15 October 2018
Can you login to https://discoveryforum.ansys.com, then click "Sign up" and complete the registration process? Upon successful registration, use the Discovery login credentials when you launch Discovery Live.
You can also do one thing. In Windows Start Menu, go to ANSYS 19.2 and launch Discovery Licensing Mode Manager 19.2. In this panel, select license option as Floating (see below snapshot), then click Save and Exit. Now try launching Discovery Live.
- All Categories
- Community Rules, Guidelines, and Tips
- News & Announcements
- Student Products
- Pre and Post Processing
- Physics Simulation
- Tutorials, Articles and Textbooks
- Installation and Licensing
- Student Competition Teams
- eMasters Degree from UPM
- Site Feedback
- 1 Fluent wave elevation
- 2 Can't manage to make a gear analysis to work from a Solidworks assembly
- 3 Hello, as I said before I am continuing with one design of a part of an moto-engine and now 1
- 4 Bolt pretension causes high compressive stress exceeding UTS but deformation is only 0.2mm
- 5 Drop test, 16kg kettlebell onto a floor tile