I have installed ANSYS Discovery Live student version.And then have my student id log in to ANSYS student Community,but I am not being able to sign in to ANSYS Discovery which appears at first when i double click it and not being able to use it.What should i do?
Couldn't sign in to my ANSYS DIScovery Live student version
- 63 Views
- Last Post 15 October 2018
Can you login to https://discoveryforum.ansys.com, then click "Sign up" and complete the registration process? Upon successful registration, use the Discovery login credentials when you launch Discovery Live.
You can also do one thing. In Windows Start Menu, go to ANSYS 19.2 and launch Discovery Licensing Mode Manager 19.2. In this panel, select license option as Floating (see below snapshot), then click Save and Exit. Now try launching Discovery Live.
- All Categories
- Community Rules, Guidelines, and Tips
- News & Announcements
- Student Products
- Pre and Post Processing
- Physics Simulation
- Tutorials, Articles and Textbooks
- Installation and Licensing
- Student Competition Teams
- eMasters Degree from UPM
- Site Feedback
This Weeks High Earners
- 1 Hi, I have a problem to install the license and see my problem, I am sure you can help me. Thanks
- 2 Could not connect to license server: 54529@localhost The handle is invalid. .
- 3 Structural-Thermal analysis error : element type
- 4 Steel Structures Fire Test Simulation
- 5 Fatigue Analysis using History Data