How to decrease the nodes size and increase the elements size in latest version of Ansys(fluent)?
Decrease the nodes and Increase the elements
- 271 Views
- Last Post 19 November 2018
Can you please explain the question? Can you please insert images as we can not download attachments.
If you want to coarsen the mesh then you can do it in workbench meshing by increasing the sizes.
You can check this video.
If you want to do it in Fluent then you can convert mesh to poly with Setting up domain - Mesh - Make polyhedra
We can also increase the element size by adapting the grid. In R19.2, Fluent has dynamic mesh adaption. With this we can either increase or decrease the mesh.
- All Categories
- Community Rules, Guidelines, and Tips
- News & Announcements
- Student Products
- Pre and Post Processing
- Physics Simulation
- Tutorials, Articles and Textbooks
- Installation and Licensing
- Student Competition Teams
- eMasters Degree from UPM
- Site Feedback
This Weeks High Earners
- 1 Fluent wave elevation
- 2 Can't manage to make a gear analysis to work from a Solidworks assembly
- 3 Hello, as I said before I am continuing with one design of a part of an moto-engine and now 1
- 4 Bolt pretension causes high compressive stress exceeding UTS but deformation is only 0.2mm
- 5 Drop test, 16kg kettlebell onto a floor tile