Good Morning,
I'm trying to follow example 1 of the C:\...\2038894_Electric Machines Design Toolkit_R16_2015\Electric Machines Design Toolkit - R16\Lib\Help\Electric Machines Design Toolkit.pdf.   Page 156. But after 502 iterations of the model gives me this error:

" [info] Motoring mode: IronPython script has launched an external optimizer to search for optimal operating points for the envelope of the torque speed curve: (4:51:10, January 12, 2019)
[error] Optimization did not complete successfully. Possible reasons: 1) Speed step is too high. 2) DC resistance is too high. 3) End winding inductance is too high: (4:51:12, January 12, 2019)
  [error] PythonException: Toolkit Error  In file "CProgram Files/AnsysEM19/AnsysEM19.2/Win64/syslib/Toolkits/Maxwell2D/Electric Machines Design Toolkit - R16.1/Electric Machines Design Toolkit.py", line 3182 ---- While executing script: CProgram Files/AnsysEM19/AnsysEM19.2/Win64/syslib/Toolkits/Maxwell2D/Electric Machines Design Toolkit - R16.1/Electric Machines Design Toolkit.py"

I am using the values of inductances and resistance gave into the PDF tutorial (pdf attached page 156).Then i don't know if i have to change values and the error is in PDF instructions or the error is mine. The step described in page 159 has an additional step, I show how I filled the additional information in page 310. I did it in a wrong way? How can I run the example into a successfully way?

I already tried both options in the step: "Select input for Probe: Solution/Parameter: (None or Moving1)" -> Page 310 pdf attached.

I don't know what to do else. Thanks for your help.