In Explicit Dynamics workbench of Ansys, when the Solve command is clicked, I am getting an error saying 'Mutiple Remote Point definitions that share nodes are not allowed for Explicit Dynamic Solutions". Can anyone explain me this error and how to rectify? Pleas find attached images for reference.
Explicit Dynamics- Multiple Remote Point Definition Error
- 241 Views
- Last Post 11 May 2019
Please show all remote force and/or remote displacement/velocity/acceleration BCs and the faces they are scoped to.
If you have two BCs that are scoped to adjacent faces, there is a shared edge, and those nodes are shared between multiple remote points.
The remedy is to go into the Geometry editor and divide each face so there is no shared edge.
- All Categories
- Community Rules, Guidelines, and Tips
- News & Announcements
- Student Products
- Pre and Post Processing
- Tutorials, Articles and Textbooks
- Installation and Licensing
- Physics Simulation
- Student Competition Teams
- eMasters Degree from UPM
- Site Feedback
This Weeks High Earners
- 1 Problem with enclosure function for honeycomb pipe
- 2 I keep getting 'Your product license has numerical problem size limits..' when solving
- 3 Convergence Solution
- 4 Cell Zone condition is not showing and wall does not show system coupling option
- 5 SnapFit Non-linear analysis Force Convergence Issue