How to rectify this error ?
Failed to mesh
- 125 Views
- Last Post 24 July 2018
- Topic Is Solved
As error says, surfaces are intersecting. Please go to design modeler. Please use share topology. Then please use Tools --> Fault detection to check if geometry has any errors.
Thanks for the reply , but sorry the method is not working for the problem .
It is most likely that there are some issues with the geometry. I suggest that you switch to wireframe mode, right click on the error message and go to the offending body to identify the problem. The faulty edges should show up in red so it should be easier to isolate the problem. Then switch back to shaded view and inspect that area carefully. You may need different repair tools depending on the type of artifact in the geometry.
- All Categories
- Community Rules, Guidelines, and Tips
- News & Announcements
- Student Products
- Pre and Post Processing
- Physics Simulation
- Tutorials, Articles and Textbooks
- Installation and Licensing
- Student Competition Teams
- eMasters Degree from UPM
- Site Feedback
This Weeks High Earners
- 1 Fluent wave elevation
- 2 Can't manage to make a gear analysis to work from a Solidworks assembly
- 3 Hello, as I said before I am continuing with one design of a part of an moto-engine and now 1
- 4 Bolt pretension causes high compressive stress exceeding UTS but deformation is only 0.2mm
- 5 Drop test, 16kg kettlebell onto a floor tile