- Now my doubt is when i apply a load of above type exactly how it is going to act on the body
- 1st - the amplitude of the load remains 250 N and mean becomes 500 N.
- 2nd - it will be a fluctuating load of 750 N.
- 3rd - the loads will be multiplied like 500*250 as amplitude with mean to be zero.
or there is some other way
- My second doubt is " The scale factor is applied after the stresses have been collapsed from a tensor into a scalar. Thus any multiaxial stress collapse methods that are sensitive to the sign (Von-Mises, Maximum Shear, Maximum Principal) may not give the same answer had the scale factor been applied to the environment load itself." i have read it in ansys help can anyone explain the above lines with example.