You may use the Student Community for the sole purpose of sharing and exchanging ideas with other Student Community users and in strict accordance with the following requirements and guidelines:
- Any information you post in the Student Community will become public information. You agree to use the Student Community in accordance with all applicable laws, regulations or judicial requirements;
- You shall not upload or transmit any material that infringes or misappropriates any person’s copyright, patent, trademark, or trade secret, nor should you disclose any information that would constitute a violation of any confidentiality obligations you may have to ANSYS, Inc. or to any third party;
- You may only register for one user account for yourself and you may not register for a user account on behalf of any individual other than yourself;
- You are prohibited from soliciting Student Community users from joining outside websites or online organizations;
- You are expressly prohibited from compiling and using Student Community users’ personal information that may be accessible to you for the purpose of creating marketing lists or using such information for commercial or any other solicitation purposes;
- You are prohibited from accessing or attempting to access any other Student Community user’s account, or misrepresent or attempt to misrepresent your identity while using the Student Community;
- You are prohibited from posting or transmitting Content that discusses illegal activities with the intent to commit them, Content that is libelous or that defames or threatens any other Student Community users, harassing statements, hate speech, or Content that could generally be considered obscene anywhere in the Student Community:
- You are prohibited from engaging in any conduct or activity that restricts or inhibits any other Student Community user from using or enjoying the site or expose any other Student Community user to any liability or detriment of any type;
- You are prohibited from taking any action that could have an effect of damaging the public forum or its security or using any device, software, or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the public forum site;
- You are prohibited from using or attempting to use any search engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism to navigate, search, or collect data from the site other than any search engines or search agents that are made available to you on the Student Community site;
- You are prohibited from posting Content that could be confused with official communications of ANSYS, Inc. or another Student Community user.
- Your use must be in accordance with ANSYS’ Code of Business Conduct and Ethics (the “Code, which provides guidance on how to conduct business ethically and responsibly. You can review the terms of the Code here.
If you have questions, concerns or need advice please refer to the Code or contact a member of the Compliance Team via firstname.lastname@example.org.