Friends, to help all of us better serve each other in this community here are some guidelines to posting:
- If a post answers your original question, please mark it as a solution (‘Is Solution') so that it might help someone in the future. This will help reduce repetitive questions and help provide better support on this Forum.
- If you find a post to be helpful, the least you can do is to like it. Many of our moderators volunteer their free time to help out on the Student Community. The least amount of appreciation one can show them is to hit the ‘Like’ button.
- If you have a new question, please create a ‘New Discussion’. Posts with a lot of discussions and lengthy answers tend to get lesser attention from someone who might help.
- Please post your question in the appropriate category. This will expedite the support process and might help you get quicker responses. Many of our experts only monitor threads based on their fields of expertise and in order to get their attention posting your question in the correct category becomes critical.
- Please consider inserting appropriate tags (of the product, physics being used etc.) when starting a new discussion. As discussed in point 4 this tends to get more attention.
- Once you learn a certain answer or have gained expertise in a certain topic in a discussion, please take a moment to help someone out on the Forum.
- Please use the ‘Insert Image’ option to share your images. Please refrain from using the ‘Attach’ option as much as possible.