I am currently using i7 with 32 GB ram and 1 Tb + 250 SSD and nvidia quadro series graphic computer with ansys 16.0 academic version but still my ansys operations doesnt seem to be that good.It also hangs at times stilll when i quickly change geometry and look for mesh in project page.What should i do to boost the speed?Why is it happening so?
- 104 Views
- Last Post 03 August 2018
Hi, please can you check your hardware against the supported lists https://www.ansys.com/Solutions/Solutions-by-Role/IT-Professionals/Platform-Support If you're using Win10 you may struggle, and the current student version (R19.1) may solve the problem.
Are you saying that the current ANSYS CEO graduated from your institution in India? You (or someone from your institute) should reach out and request a new Academic license so you can get on the latest version. It is a shame that you are not already there!
- All Categories
- Community Rules, Guidelines, and Tips
- News & Announcements
- Student Products
- Pre and Post Processing
- Physics Simulation
- Tutorials, Articles and Textbooks
- Installation and Licensing
- Student Competition Teams
- eMasters Degree from UPM
- Site Feedback
This Weeks High Earners
- 1 Need to help with dimension and changes, since it seems I am not able to do diff. in SpaceClaim 19.2
- 2 Ansys 19.2 student version installation problem
- 3 Wrong results for lift force every simulation
- 4 Another Work bench only opening a grey window [RESOLVED]
- 5 Installing the new version of License Manager