I am trying to model a T-section and make a leg and right bonding (L-shaped) for it but I am having a problem with the direction of defining a direction for the bond. I want the vertical and the horizontal elements of the L-shaped bond to have the same direction for oriented selection set. Can anyone help, please. I am working on a project and it is really important. Thanks a lot.
Having a problem with oriented Selection set
- 21 Views
- Last Post 11 September 2018
It took me a minute to figure out that the image attached above and pasted below was shot with a camera taking a picture of a cracked monitor glass with some ansys graphics displayed.
Rasakyousf, please learn how to use the Windows Snipping Tool or some other screen grab utility so I never have to look at your sad monitor again!
That said, I don't know how to help you with the orientation set since it seems like an APDL thing, and I am a beginner in that area.
- All Categories
- Community Rules, Guidelines, and Tips
- News & Announcements
- Student Products
- Pre and Post Processing
- Physics Simulation
- Tutorials, Articles and Textbooks
- Installation and Licensing
- Student Competition Teams
- eMasters Degree from UPM
- Site Feedback
This Weeks High Earners
- 1 Fluent wave elevation
- 2 Can't manage to make a gear analysis to work from a Solidworks assembly
- 3 Hello, as I said before I am continuing with one design of a part of an moto-engine and now 1
- 4 Bolt pretension causes high compressive stress exceeding UTS but deformation is only 0.2mm
- 5 Drop test, 16kg kettlebell onto a floor tile