Help File missing in Ansys 19.0 Student

• 2K Views
  • Last Post 22 October 2018
  • Topic Is Solved
ren1 posted this 09 February 2018

Hello everyone,

I just installed Ansys 19.0 and the installation process was successful. I can open Ansys modules normally and run analysis (performed a successful analysis in APDL). But when trying to access Ansys Help today, it doesn't open. The error message below shows up. What is the problem?

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
vganore posted this 15 February 2018

Hi Ren,

We have a defect in our Student product's link to our help system at R19.0. Apologies for this inconvenience.

Our development is trying to correct this issue asap. Meanwhile, you could go ahead with using 18.2. 

Regards,

Vishal

Vishal Ganore, ansys.com/student

• Liked by
  • ren1
  • Les-O-Lee
ren1 posted this 16 February 2018

Thanks for your answer vganore!

Best wishes,

Renan

baaustin1 posted this 17 June 2018

Has a solution to this issue been found yet? I believe I'm having the same problem and I can't seem to find where I could download ANSYS 18.2 instead.

peteroznewman posted this 19 June 2018

On the page for ANSYS Student 19.0 is a list, the last item on that list says Prior Releases. Click that link and it opens the page where you can download 18.2.

• Liked by
  • baaustin1
baaustin1 posted this 21 June 2018

I'm sorry, I just completely missed that line. Thank you very much.

Alshaymaa posted this 21 October 2018

I can't find shell 93 on ANSYS V.19.0 . Is there an equivalent element to it on V. 19.0 ?

Alshaymaa posted this 21 October 2018

Where can i download ANSYS V.12 ?

tsiriaks posted this 22 October 2018

Hi Alshaymaa,

If you haven't already done so, please create a new thread for your question in 'Structural Mechanic' section.

Thank you,

Win

Close