Inside my fluid domain I'm trying to put a a surface or a volume to simulate a fan in which the air flow starts (fan) and another volume in which the air flow lasts (aspirator). Like an 'inlet' and 'outlet' but these two volumes are inside of the air domain so they come as interior BC. How can I simulate the fan and the aspirator? I would like to let the air pass from the fan to the aspirator.
Thanks in advance.
How can I simulate a fan inside a fluid domain?
- 47 Views
- Last Post 05 March 2019
please check fan boundary condition in help.
if this helps you, please mark this post as 'is solution' to help others on forum.
I've read the fan boundary condition in the user's guide but nothing happens when I put these settings in the fan settings. I've set only the min and max velocity magnitude.
I did as you say but the fan flow is very little.
This is the velocity contour
As you can see in this picture, the streamline is too little. I tried to put a fan where the streamlines begin and to get out from the building as the red indicator.
- All Categories
- Community Rules, Guidelines, and Tips
- News & Announcements
- Student Products
- Pre and Post Processing
- Physics Simulation
- Tutorials, Articles and Textbooks
- Installation and Licensing
- Student Competition Teams
- eMasters Degree from UPM
- Site Feedback
This Weeks High Earners
- 1 Need to help with dimension and changes, since it seems I am not able to do diff. in SpaceClaim 19.2
- 2 Ansys 19.2 student version installation problem
- 3 Wrong results for lift force every simulation
- 4 Installing the new version of License Manager
- 5 Another Work bench only opening a grey window [RESOLVED]