I want to simulate the evaporation of a sessile droplet of a certain contact angle on a surface. How can I create this sessile droplet on Fluent?
How to create a sessile droplet on a surface in Fluent
- 50 Views
- Last Post 07 January 2019
Either create the cell zone for the drop in preprocessor or use the cell register function if possible to patch the liquid volume fraction. You might use the Lee Model within the VOF approach for mass transfer.
How can I create the cell zone for the drop in the preprocessor? I am unfamiliar
You create the circle or the sphere in the program where you generate the geometry.
- All Categories
- Community Rules, Guidelines, and Tips
- News & Announcements
- Student Products
- Pre and Post Processing
- Physics Simulation
- Tutorials, Articles and Textbooks
- Installation and Licensing
- Student Competition Teams
- eMasters Degree from UPM
- Site Feedback
This Weeks High Earners
- 1 Need to help with dimension and changes, since it seems I am not able to do diff. in SpaceClaim 19.2
- 2 Ansys 19.2 student version installation problem
- 3 Wrong results for lift force every simulation
- 4 Installing the new version of License Manager
- 5 Another Work bench only opening a grey window [RESOLVED]