please help me do the setup and creating mesh.
How to do meshing and setup for centrifugal pump in fluent.
- 29 Views
- Last Post 27 February 2019
As ANSYS employees, we will not be able to download and look at your model files. Perhaps someone outside can provide you some inputs after looking at the files. If you're looking for support from ANSYS employees, you might have to ask pin-pointed questions and provide adequate screenshots of your model so we are able to understand the issue.
Please review the following best practices before uploading your files.
Be efficient - As our community grows it is becoming more likely that you are not the first to ask this question. Please search before creating a new post.
Be clear - Provide supporting screenshots, error messages, and background information. No simulation files will be opened by ANSYS support engineers.
Be precise - Please use the right tags to help our engineers find your question.
Be patient - Please allow three days for someone to get back to you.
Be helpful - Please help our community grow by answering others questions and telling your academic colleagues about this resource.
i have created mesh and I have given boundary condition for centrifugal pump 1200 rpm impeller rotation and 10kg/sec mass flow rate at inlet. but i got an message
please sir guide me how to give boundary condition effectively.
- All Categories
- Community Rules, Guidelines, and Tips
- News & Announcements
- Student Products
- Pre and Post Processing
- Physics Simulation
- Tutorials, Articles and Textbooks
- Installation and Licensing
- Student Competition Teams
- eMasters Degree from UPM
- Site Feedback
This Weeks High Earners
- 1 Another Work bench only opening a grey window
- 2 Need to help with dimension and changes, since it seems I am not able to do diff. in SpaceClaim 19.2
- 3 Ansys 19.2 student version installation problem
- 4 Deleting Cells by using Separate Cells with Mark Register
- 5 Wrong results for lift force every simulation