i want to export the script/command that ansys has behind the software when I am using WB to create my model. I was only able to record the script but it doesn't give more information or details about what I am actually doing in each workspace. I did a small search and found that "SendCommand" can help me export more information compare to recording the script but I couldn't find how to operate it. Does anyone have a clue of how to export more script/command from ansys WB?
how to open SendCommand in Ansys
- 77 Views
- Last Post 31 August 2018
Thank you for your question. Have you looked into the WorkBench Users Guide? I'd like to particularly point you to the section on 'Using Journals and Scripts'. There is a specific section on 'Recording and Playing a Journal'. I hope this helps you in your purpose.
@Kremella: This question does not seem to be related to "Embedded Systems" so maybe it could be relocated to the correct category? Maybe Systems?
- All Categories
- Community Rules, Guidelines, and Tips
- News & Announcements
- Student Products
- Pre and Post Processing
- Physics Simulation
- Tutorials, Articles and Textbooks
- Installation and Licensing
- Student Competition Teams
- eMasters Degree from UPM
- Site Feedback
- 1 Fluent wave elevation
- 2 Can't manage to make a gear analysis to work from a Solidworks assembly
- 3 Hello, as I said before I am continuing with one design of a part of an moto-engine and now 1
- 4 Bolt pretension causes high compressive stress exceeding UTS but deformation is only 0.2mm
- 5 Drop test, 16kg kettlebell onto a floor tile