My model is not parallel to the x o y axis but is a little bit rotate. In CFD post I need to get the contours images and streamline too located in my plane I've done (parallel to the model) and I would like to have a view parallel to my plane to save the image and not to one of the axis. Do I have to do manually? Because is not simple to get a perfect view parallel to the building.
How to set view parallel to the plane in CFD post?
- 27 Views
- Last Post 07 March 2019
you may need to check help for that.
cfd-post experts can comment on this.
- All Categories
- Community Rules, Guidelines, and Tips
- News & Announcements
- Student Products
- Pre and Post Processing
- Physics Simulation
- Tutorials, Articles and Textbooks
- Installation and Licensing
- Student Competition Teams
- eMasters Degree from UPM
- Site Feedback
This Weeks High Earners
- 1 Hi, I have a problem to install the license and see my problem, I am sure you can help me. Thanks
- 2 Could not connect to license server: 54529@localhost The handle is invalid. .
- 3 Problem with the Student Version
- 4 Convergence of adaptive mesh refinement tool
- 5 Structural-Thermal analysis error : element type