Please explain how to split beams in ANSYS SpaceClaim?
How to split beams in ANSYS Spaceclaim?
- 1K Views
- Last Post 10 December 2019
1. Go to Design Tab, Select 'Split Curve' option.
2. Select the beam to be split. It will highlight the beam and its mid-point as well for reference.
3. Click the location on the beam to split.
can Spaceclaim do this automatically? I mean find all intersections and split them?
I have the same issue but in my case, I have thousands of beams
Many thanks ,,
You can do that from the Share function on the Workbench ribbon. You can change the tolerance in the options if needed.
- All Categories
- Community Rules, Guidelines, and Tips
- News & Announcements
- Student Products
- Pre and Post Processing
- Tutorials, Articles and Textbooks
- Installation and Licensing
- Physics Simulation
- Student Competition Teams
- eMasters Degree from UPM
- Site Feedback