I meshed a geometry in ansys component systems but now i am unable to transfer the mesh part to explicit dynamics project schematic exceppt the geometry.Why is it so?is there any way to transfer or not.See the screenshot
how to transfer mesh from component system to explicit dynamics
- 44 Views
- Last Post 30 August 2018
no i did it because of unable to mesh in mechanical so i was just fiddling with it
You may be able to export in Meshing to then import into Explicit but the mesh type may not be suitable.
However, I would strongly recommend taking a step back, and working through (on paper) what you're trying to do. Then open Workbench and use the correct Analysis System and follow the steps you wrote out through that.
- All Categories
- Community Rules, Guidelines, and Tips
- News & Announcements
- Student Products
- Pre and Post Processing
- Physics Simulation
- Tutorials, Articles and Textbooks
- Installation and Licensing
- Student Competition Teams
- eMasters Degree from UPM
- Site Feedback
This Weeks High Earners
- 1 Hi, I have a problem to install the license and see my problem, I am sure you can help me. Thanks
- 2 Could not connect to license server: 54529@localhost The handle is invalid. .
- 3 Problem with the Student Version
- 4 Convergence of adaptive mesh refinement tool
- 5 Structural-Thermal analysis error : element type