how to solve this massage?
inflation created stairstep mesh at some location
- 623 Views
- Last Post 08 January 2019
Stair step is caused when there's no space to fit all of the inflation into the model, or there's a problem with an angle. If the mesh is OK then there's no need to fix it. Otherwise (with poor mesh) locate the problem area and work out why that's the case: if you add images into the post we can help as staff can't open attachments.
thank you sir rwoolhou for your respon.
my mesh is ok but any warning like this(inflation created stairstep mesh at some location & element volume exceeds the warning limit. small element volume was encountered)
And I don't know why I cant insert image in this discussion room
Use the "insert image" option. Not sure why element volume would trigger a warning, can you post an image of the warning too?
if mesh orthogonal quality is is ok then you can proceed.
make sure that min orthogonal quality is greater than 0.1
- All Categories
- Community Rules, Guidelines, and Tips
- News & Announcements
- Student Products
- Pre and Post Processing
- Physics Simulation
- Tutorials, Articles and Textbooks
- Installation and Licensing
- Student Competition Teams
- eMasters Degree from UPM
- Site Feedback
- 1 Hi, I have a problem to install the license and see my problem, I am sure you can help me. Thanks
- 2 Could not connect to license server: 54529@localhost The handle is invalid. .
- 3 Structural-Thermal analysis error : element type
- 4 Steel Structures Fire Test Simulation
- 5 Fatigue Analysis using History Data