how to solve this massage?
inflation created stairstep mesh at some location
- 814 Views
- Last Post 08 January 2019
if mesh orthogonal quality is is ok then you can proceed.
make sure that min orthogonal quality is greater than 0.1
Use the "insert image" option. Not sure why element volume would trigger a warning, can you post an image of the warning too?
thank you sir rwoolhou for your respon.
my mesh is ok but any warning like this(inflation created stairstep mesh at some location & element volume exceeds the warning limit. small element volume was encountered)
And I don't know why I cant insert image in this discussion room
Stair step is caused when there's no space to fit all of the inflation into the model, or there's a problem with an angle. If the mesh is OK then there's no need to fix it. Otherwise (with poor mesh) locate the problem area and work out why that's the case: if you add images into the post we can help as staff can't open attachments.
- All Categories
- Community Rules, Guidelines, and Tips
- News & Announcements
- Student Products
- Pre and Post Processing
- Physics Simulation
- Tutorials, Articles and Textbooks
- Installation and Licensing
- Student Competition Teams
- eMasters Degree from UPM
- Site Feedback
This Weeks High Earners
- 1 Need to help with dimension and changes, since it seems I am not able to do diff. in SpaceClaim 19.2
- 2 Ansys 19.2 student version installation problem
- 3 Wrong results for lift force every simulation
- 4 Installing the new version of License Manager
- 5 Another Work bench only opening a grey window [RESOLVED]