My computer stops installation and it happens nothing (pic related). So I haven't found any solution of this problem.
Installation on linux platform
- 496 Views
- Last Post 12 October 2018
- Topic Is Solved
Configuring Help ...
/Framework/bin/Linux64/runwb2 -cmd mono /RSM/bin/AnsConfigRSM.exe
Ubuntu is not officially supported.
That being said, you can try installing the followings with root privileges
apt-get install libmotif-dev
apt-get install lsb
Then reinstall ANSYS products again (make sure you remove any ANSYS directories that are installed)
Sorry, it doesn't work.
So, what distros are officially supported?
The supported platforms can be found here:
Try something like this:
- All Categories
- Community Rules, Guidelines, and Tips
- News & Announcements
- Student Products
- Pre and Post Processing
- Physics Simulation
- Tutorials, Articles and Textbooks
- Installation and Licensing
- Student Competition Teams
- eMasters Degree from UPM
- Site Feedback
This Weeks High Earners
- 1 Hi, I have a problem to install the license and see my problem, I am sure you can help me. Thanks
- 2 Could not connect to license server: 54529@localhost The handle is invalid. .
- 3 Problem with the Student Version
- 4 Structural-Thermal analysis error : element type
- 5 Steel Structures Fire Test Simulation