Do anyone have Luo and Svendsen Breakage model and Prince and Blanch coalescence model written for fluent
Luo and Svendsen Breakage model and Prince and Blanch coalescence model
- 48 Views
- Last Post 26 February 2019
I cannot share but I can tell the implementation is easy. Moreover they will he added into Fluent pretty soon.
Thank you Amine for reply,
I am finding difficulty in writing the UDF for above mention breakage and coalescence models. Because these models have integration/double integration in their formulation. In few research article, they have solve that integration by incomplete gamma function. Again how to express incomplete gamma function in fluent is not known to me. If you know the way how to write that, it will be great help. I am attaching a research article where this integration is solved by incomplete gamma function.
as ansys employees, we can not download attachments. please insert images.
also as disclaimer, we do not debug udfs, but can provide general syntax.
Thank you for the reply,
Can you please provide me the syntax that has been used for the above mention breakage and coalescence models. Especially for incomplete gamma function. i have attached a photocopy for the same.
You can read CFX manual and try to incorporate both kernels into Fluent. Again we do not download attachments.
- All Categories
- Community Rules, Guidelines, and Tips
- News & Announcements
- Student Products
- Pre and Post Processing
- Physics Simulation
- Tutorials, Articles and Textbooks
- Installation and Licensing
- Student Competition Teams
- eMasters Degree from UPM
- Site Feedback
This Weeks High Earners
- 1 Need to help with dimension and changes, since it seems I am not able to do diff. in SpaceClaim 19.2
- 2 Another Work bench only opening a grey window [RESOLVED]
- 3 Ansys 19.2 student version installation problem
- 4 Wrong results for lift force every simulation
- 5 Deleting Cells by using Separate Cells with Mark Register