Members passing 100 points-per-week for the first time

• Last Post 2 weeks ago
  • Topic Is Solved
peteroznewman posted this 14 August 2018

Congratulations to three ANSYS members who earned more than 100 points in one week.

Sandeep and rwoolhou did so two weeks ago, and last week, Kremella did as well.

I am very glad to have ANSYS employees joining in this community, I have learned so much from them.

Thanks and regards,

Peter

• Liked by
  • José Mantovani
  • Ananth Narayan
Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
SandeepMedikonda posted this 14 August 2018

Thanks Peter, The feeling is mutual and we are learning so much from you as well. 

More importantly, I am so glad we are able to help out students since I was one not so long ago. You have definitely set the bar very high in this regard :-).

Regards,

Sandeep

• Liked by
  • José Mantovani
Kremella posted this 14 August 2018

Peter,

Thank you for this post. And thank you for sharing your thoughts and experience on this community to help out the academic community.

Answering questions and reading through various posts is an immensely rewarding experience.

Best Regards,

Karthik

• Liked by
  • José Mantovani
rwoolhou posted this 15 August 2018

Hi Peter,

We're just getting the hang of the Community: it's different to commercial support as we're limited in what we can cover, but also as it makes a nice change to be educating rather than telling/doing. 

We'll just follow your lead, and once we've trained you in CFD we'll sit back and relax!  

Cheers,
Rob

peteroznewman posted this 17 August 2018

Ha! That's hilarious Rob. 

The body of knowledge needed to do CFD well is mind boggling. 
I'm a little afraid that if I step in that pool, I will sink to depths that would crush me.

Cheers,
Peter

• Liked by
  • José Mantovani
José Mantovani posted this 18 August 2018

Congratulations to all, thanks for the help and support!

Best Regards,

Mantovani. 

peteroznewman posted this 19 August 2018

Congratulations to abenhadj for passing the 100 point-per-week threshold for the first time.

Regards,

Peter

• Liked by
  • Ananth Narayan
  • Kremella
abenhadj posted this 20 August 2018

Thanks

Best regards,

Amine

vganore posted this 20 August 2018

This is really cool. Congratulations Peter, Sandeep, Abenhadj, Kremella & Rwoolhou.  We are about to reach ~4500 registrations & growing faster compared to the previous quarter. So more students will try their luck here.

Vishal Ganore, ansys.com/student

• Liked by
  • José Mantovani
peteroznewman posted this 18 October 2018

Congratulations to kkanade for passing the 100 point-per-week threshold for the first time.

Regards,

Peter

• Liked by
  • Kremella
  • SandeepMedikonda
kkanade posted this 30 October 2018

Thanks Peter!

peteroznewman posted this 2 weeks ago

Congratulations to jj77 for passing the 100 point-per-week threshold for the first time.

Regards,
Peter

• Liked by
  • SandeepMedikonda
Close