Pls any help on simulating multiphase flow in a bend pipe. A straight pipe is also ok. Beginning with 2 phase is still helpful. Thanks
- 348 Views
- Last Post 10 July 2018
You can find more about the various multiphase modeling methods in the Fluent Users and Theory guide. This post by Keyur is extremely useful for deciding which approach to follow.
Here are some tutorials which use the Volume of Fluid approach for modeling.
- Inkjet drop formation
- Draining a tank
- Modeling a Tsunami wave
- Multiphase mixing in a tank
If you let us know what application you are interested in modeling, we could perhaps narrow down the approach for you.
Check out the following video on doing this in AIM:
Here are some additional resources if are trying to do this in Fluent:
- All Categories
- Community Rules, Guidelines, and Tips
- News & Announcements
- Student Products
- Pre and Post Processing
- Physics Simulation
- Tutorials, Articles and Textbooks
- Installation and Licensing
- Student Competition Teams
- eMasters Degree from UPM
- Site Feedback
This Weeks High Earners
- 1 Hi, I have a problem to install the license and see my problem, I am sure you can help me. Thanks
- 2 Could not connect to license server: 54529@localhost The handle is invalid. .
- 3 Problem with the Student Version
- 4 Convergence of adaptive mesh refinement tool
- 5 Structural-Thermal analysis error : element type