Need to help with dimension and changes- need to do diff. in SpaceClaim 19.2, but no. 3

• Last Post 04 September 2019
Georgiro1 posted this 13 August 2019

peteroznewman posted this 2 days ago

In the video above, I started with your file, the one you attached here. So watch the video a few times, noting every step along the way and you should be able to reproduce the end result.

Fine, I am not able to understand it at all. What shall I will doing I have no idea at all!!

So now I can see that you click on the circle of the in the future possible hole you will do it and it will work, I have to try to do it. Thanks

And unfrortunately, I am doing it again it is absolutely wrong, because the volueme is corrected in to hole, but it                     

And also I do not knwo how to create a basic solid of the structure at all should be empty! And does not know what to do with it at all!

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
peteroznewman posted this 14 August 2019

I recommend watching and then practicing the models that are built in the SpaceClaim tutorials on this site.

If you have a 2D drawing with dimensions of the part you want to make into a solid model, I can record a video of that.

Georgiro1 posted this 14 August 2019

Yes, I still have the real part necessary to produce it, so I will make a photo and dimensions necessary. Thanks a lot. I will have to wait, because tomorrow I will be going outside, but at the latest on Friday I will give it to you. Thanks

Georgiro1 posted this 31 August 2019

Hmmm, no response for not certain reason, what a shame...thanks...

peteroznewman posted this 31 August 2019

I'm waiting on you Jiri. You said you would provide a photo of the part and dimensions on a sketch so I can make a video for you, but I got no response. I assumed that you watched enough tutorials to figure it out on your own but apparently that is not the case. I'm still able to make the video, but I don't know the shape of the whole part.

So fine, I will make a photo - physical photo and send it to you, I did not know that this is the problem - sorry!!!

Jiri

So I am puting the part as the photo and you can see the mm measure above and if you need any details, I will measure other parts needed. And quite reasonable, it is an oil pump of the motorbike - the best at this time in the world and 4 stroke. And also quite important to say that I managed to change the dimension in small length, but only one and I am not able to do it for the second one, which is quite surprising for me! Thanks a lot. Jiri

See here I have done, but one is not possible to do there and I do not why?

The 27.0 and impossible to change the 27.2? And also I am putting here my model for you to try it! Thanks for your ideas! Jiri

Attached Files

peteroznewman posted this 31 August 2019

Georgiro1 posted this 01 September 2019

Thanks a lot Peteroznewman, this was amazing and it works very well, without any problem, just to see what to do and no problem!!!

And now I have a serious problem since now I realized that I have to change the dimension from 27 mm to 32 mm and having the same problem and again I am not able to do it? So would you have a good guess what to do with it? Thanks

Ahhh, now I am having another problem, which is basically the same, however I need to change the dimension of 27,2 mm now to 32,0 mm, which is to be correct value, but again I do not know how to change the dimension, since I have the star to change the dimension, but it does not work at all. So this problem is the major problem I have with this software at all! Unfortunately.

Jiri

But I am also giving you the model and again do have a problem to change the angle from 34,8 deg to 35 deg. Impossible, again, again and again...

Thanks a lot for your help

Attached Files

peteroznewman posted this 01 September 2019

Georgiro1 posted this 02 September 2019

Hello Peteroznewman, 

apart from the fact that you have done I have also realized, that I have to delete the three holes, because they have certain badly done bevels on the edges and have not circular shape as I can see and can you tell me how can I delete the three holes? Thanks, it is a bit stupid, but I have to ask. And also I have a problem that the star has to appear somehow, but I do not know how - so the biggest question is how to do to appear the star to change the dimension at all. Thanks

Jiri

Attached Files

Or it is also possible to use the model I have put it here, but before and use it without these changes of the not-circular-holes...Hmmm No, I have checked it and it has again the same problem with the non-circular shame of the hole...unfortunately...only the first one, that was not the solid and needs again to be changed... No again, it also has it, so I cannot be able to do it!!! Just to delete the holes...

rwoolhou posted this 02 September 2019

To delete the holes pick the annular face (ie the face that makes up the side of the hole) and press "delete" on the keyboard. 

Thanks a lot, this was absolutely usefull, so now I have already 3 another circles prepared and will do now the 3 tubes. And now has been done! Thanks

Georgiro1 posted this 04 September 2019

Fine, I managed to change the distances of the holes, however I still do not know how to know if I need to change it, it was done by a chance! So if you know how to do it, it would really help me a lot, because this is the only problem I have to face at lot! Thanks Jiri

Close