I did my piping geometry water tight by using fill. But when I'm doing meshing then it cant happen...After while I gone through ICEM CFD in this tool meshing done when u call it into fluent then it leaves message check- verbosity .so what I have to do now???
Regarding facing problem in meshing
- 49 Views
- Last Post 01 November 2018
Please can you post some images of the geometry & mesh along with the exact error?
Are you able to read mesh in Fluent? Cay display any boundary zones in Fluent?
Before exporting from ICEM, please check the mesh and try to fix errors if any.
I'll snd u images regarding my errors tommorow... Thanks for ur reply..
No. Actually mesh failed during call into fluent. No boundary zones detected..as I mention in my post it leaves the mesh failed n check verbosity... Ohk I'll try to fix error into spaceclaim n let u know. Thanks for ur suggestions.. Regards, Swapnil
- All Categories
- Community Rules, Guidelines, and Tips
- News & Announcements
- Student Products
- Pre and Post Processing
- Physics Simulation
- Tutorials, Articles and Textbooks
- Installation and Licensing
- Student Competition Teams
- eMasters Degree from UPM
- Site Feedback
This Weeks High Earners
- 1 Need to help with dimension and changes, since it seems I am not able to do diff. in SpaceClaim 19.2
- 2 Ansys 19.2 student version installation problem
- 3 Wrong results for lift force every simulation
- 4 Installing the new version of License Manager
- 5 Another Work bench only opening a grey window [RESOLVED]