This video shows how to repair some difficult geometry to get a clean solid.
Repair surfaces to create a clean solid
- 155 Views
- Last Post 26 June 2018
thanks sir for your nice video.
if one way fails we should switch/ try to new way. this was marvelous approach i learned.
The reason you click on planes to get more planes is that often you want to use them as construction geometry to get more advanced datum creations.
To see what I mean, hold Alt+Shift as you hover over plane references to see a dotted representation, which uses the last two Alt+Shift selected references to make interesting datum creation possibilities -- which can be used as references for actual axis and datum creation in those tools. Here two offset planes calculated the mid-plane:
For reference there is a good set of help pages on this creation method.
- All Categories
- Community Rules, Guidelines, and Tips
- News & Announcements
- Student Products
- Pre and Post Processing
- Physics Simulation
- Tutorials, Articles and Textbooks
- Installation and Licensing
- Student Competition Teams
- eMasters Degree from UPM
- Site Feedback
This Weeks High Earners
- 1 Hi, I have a problem to install the license and see my problem, I am sure you can help me. Thanks
- 2 Problem with the Student Version
- 3 Convergence of adaptive mesh refinement tool
- 4 Could not connect to license server: 54529@localhost The handle is invalid. .
- 5 Structural-Thermal analysis error : element type