I am working at internal combustion engine cfd analyse but when i finish my geometry and open mesh selection in my workbench, it gives script error below you see. What can i do?
- 718 Views
- Last Post 26 July 2018
- Topic Is Solved
The image is not very clear. Request you to attach a clear image of the script error message that you get.
Alternatively, please try the APPDATA reset. To do it:
- Completely close out ANSYS (any and all open projects)
- Open a Windows Explorer window and in the bar at the top input: %APPDATA%
- Go into the Ansys folder
- Rename the v19.0 folder to v19.0_old (so that there isn't a folder named v19.0)
- Launch ANSYS and all your setting will be reset.
Things like Windows updates, system crashes, hard shutdowns, etc., can impact your settings, so cleaning them out on occasion is a good thing.
I hope this helps.
I put error message below (Normally turkish message but i will write english)
Error: invalid procedure call or argument
Source: Microsoft Script Runtime Error
Script: Assy = Assys.Item(1)
Please delete data in %temp%
Please make sure that your R19.1 installation is complete. If required, uninstall and install it again.
Please make sure that no other R19.1 session is running.
Please make sure that you can open geometry in Design Modeler. Please check geometry in Design Modeler using Tools --> analysis tools --> fault detection. If geometry has any errors, please correct it before going to meshing.
Hope this helps.
- All Categories
- Community Rules, Guidelines, and Tips
- News & Announcements
- Student Products
- Pre and Post Processing
- Physics Simulation
- Tutorials, Articles and Textbooks
- Installation and Licensing
- Student Competition Teams
- eMasters Degree from UPM
- Site Feedback