Hello everyone, I am a college student from China. I downloaded ANSYS 18.2 the day before yesterday. I want to establish a pipe and study on the distribution of fluid pressure in the pipe. Video on youtube can't be seen in China and I have a great difficulty learning ANSYS AIM. On the physics regions panel, I can't choose the fluid inside the pipe because I add the capping surface. I also have trouble in setting the interface between fluid and the pipe. I will be so grateful to you if you can give me a hand.
seek for help on establishing a pipe by ansys aim 18.2
- 105 Views
- Last Post 27 January 2018
- Topic Is Solved
Thanks. My friend studying aboard sent some teaching videos for me. I know how to operate now.
You can attach an archive of your model. Click on the top left icon that will fly out the File menu, then select Archive... and give it a name. That .wbpz file can be attached to your post using the Attach button.
Can you attach some pictures of your geometry or the geometry itself?
- All Categories
- Community Rules, Guidelines, and Tips
- News & Announcements
- Student Products
- Pre and Post Processing
- Physics Simulation
- Tutorials, Articles and Textbooks
- Installation and Licensing
- Student Competition Teams
- eMasters Degree from UPM
- Site Feedback
This Weeks High Earners
- 1 Need to help with dimension and changes, since it seems I am not able to do diff. in SpaceClaim 19.2
- 2 Ansys 19.2 student version installation problem
- 3 Wrong results for lift force every simulation
- 4 Installing the new version of License Manager
- 5 Another Work bench only opening a grey window [RESOLVED]