How can I get shear stresses in 1D beam problem modeled at static structural with torsional or transverse loading, the only stresses I am getting are Direct stress, maximum combined stress and maximum bending stress.
shear stresses in 1D beam problem at static structural
- 556 Views
- Last Post 31 July 2019
jj77 posted this 30 July 2019 - Last edited 30 July 2019
You need to render the stresses on the cross section something workbench is not good at. To get (shear stresses) you can use ansys apdl.
- All Categories
- Community Rules, Guidelines, and Tips
- News & Announcements
- Student Products
- Pre and Post Processing
- Tutorials, Articles and Textbooks
- Installation and Licensing
- Physics Simulation
- Student Competition Teams
- eMasters Degree from UPM
- Site Feedback
This Weeks High Earners
- 1 Replacing 3-point bending test without the supports and loading pin ? Solid and shell
- 2 Defining mass source as mass fraction into density for species transport.
- 3 A Diffuser containing a fan inside analysis
- 4 Calculate a bubble average speed
- 5 Solid-Gas Multiphase System ERROR: Turbulent viscosity limited to viscosity ratio of 1.000000e+05