Hi guys, I am trying to do static analysis of refrigerator in which I have used all frictional contacts. And for door of fridge I have used a revolute joint. I kept large deflection ON but still I am getting a 'Solver Pivot error' . Can anybody please help to solve this? It would be really a great help. Regards, Jay
Static analysis of refrigerator
- 41 Views
- Last Post 04 August 2018
Jay, the solver pivot error tells me that your model might be under-constrained. Please try the suggestions listed in this post to see if it helps?
If it didn't help, can you please post some snapshots of your model, boundary conditions, and contact details etc.so that we can get a better idea of what's happening.
P.S: If this is a structural mechanics question, please post in the correct category in the future to get faster help.
- All Categories
- Community Rules, Guidelines, and Tips
- News & Announcements
- Student Products
- Pre and Post Processing
- Physics Simulation
- Tutorials, Articles and Textbooks
- Installation and Licensing
- Student Competition Teams
- eMasters Degree from UPM
- Site Feedback
This Weeks High Earners
- 1 Fluent wave elevation
- 2 Can't manage to make a gear analysis to work from a Solidworks assembly
- 3 Hello, as I said before I am continuing with one design of a part of an moto-engine and now 1
- 4 Bolt pretension causes high compressive stress exceeding UTS but deformation is only 0.2mm
- 5 Drop test, 16kg kettlebell onto a floor tile