I am having a problem in the interactive simulation (Structural-Heat). Looking forward to all the helpers.
Problem: heat generated by friction between 2 bodies
Model: as shown below.
- Body 2 slide on body 1 (label B) with coefficient of friction = 0.2
- Lower surface of body 1 is restricted to degrees UX, UY, UZ = 0 (label A)
- Pressure on top surface of body 2: P = 1 MPa (label C)
- Element type used SOLID226 with keyopt(1)=11 -> UX, UY, UZ, TEMP
- Contact element: CONTA174 with keyopt(1)=1 -> UX, UY, UZ, TEMP
- Environmental temperature: 22*C
The resulting temperature is as below.
Problem: The minimum temperature on the structure (21.43*C) is less than the ambient temperature (22*C).
Why is that and How to fix it?
Project in the attachment (ANSYS version 19.0)
Thanks in advance,