I ran an unsteady simulation and I checked the box for data sampling for time statistics then after some days I ran the same simulation but I unchecked the box for data sampling for time statistics but still it time averages the flow and it fills up my storage and I do not need that so why does it etract time averaged profiles although I unchecked the box for data sampling for time statistics?Any help is appreciated
- 43 Views
- Last Post 08 March 2019
Are you sure you have done that? Are the statistics related to the old sampled data? Which Release? Is this reproducible on simple case?
No the statistics are for the new case,ansys 19.2,I am modelling turbulent pulsed jet flows
Again might that the statistics are the ones related to the sampled data (before you unchecked that box). Anyway: Is this reproducible on simple case?
Do you mean the simple scheme?if you mean that then yes I was using simple scheme
No: simple from simplicity... a dummy coarse case.
In other words: Create a new case like pipe and try to reprdouce the issue
after you run the simulation, did you see that data sampling is OFF or ON.
try to use TUI if possible to switch it OFF before run.
we have not come across such defect. so this might be a user error.
Yeah I am sure that data sampling is off before and during the run
Also check what monitors you've got set up: those may be responsible.
i am setting monitors for area weighted average of axial veocity vs time at specific points.Could this be a possible reason?Should I delete them
- All Categories
- Community Rules, Guidelines, and Tips
- News & Announcements
- Student Products
- Pre and Post Processing
- Physics Simulation
- Tutorials, Articles and Textbooks
- Installation and Licensing
- Student Competition Teams
- eMasters Degree from UPM
- Site Feedback
This Weeks High Earners
- 1 Need to help with dimension and changes, since it seems I am not able to do diff. in SpaceClaim 19.2
- 2 Another Work bench only opening a grey window [RESOLVED]
- 3 Ansys 19.2 student version installation problem
- 4 Wrong results for lift force every simulation
- 5 Deleting Cells by using Separate Cells with Mark Register