Turbulent viscosity limited to viscosity ratio followed by reversed flow for compressible flow with air as fluid. I have already extended the geometry at outlet.
Turbulent viscosity limited to viscosity ratio followed by reversed flow
- 243 Views
- Last Post 13 December 2018
- Topic Is Solved
refine mesh further.
check mesh quality.
min. ortho quality should be more than 0.1.
reduce inlet velocity and check.
cross check input parameters for turbulence.
check viscous models as per your mesh generated.
if this helps you, please mark 'is solution' to help others on forum.
Thank you Very Much for your reply. I will check it and reply on this. The same above problem is of burner in which there is one inlet with impellor through which air enters then it goes through impellor then goes further to nozzle through on Spool piece which is at centre. Now I have divided the this problem in to three parts 1. Blower part 2. Spool Piece 3. Nozzle area with Plunker plate. Now my blower part is converged and I have given rpm for fluids in cell zone condition along with impellor. Now in second part shall I give rpm boundary conditions in fluid zone or shall I proceed further with out giving rpm so that my solution will be converged. Also suggest for 3rd part. Please give valuable feedback. Please suggest
looks like you are starting a new topic. so request you to mark this thread as 'is solution' to help others on forum and create a new thread for boundary condition.
- All Categories
- Community Rules, Guidelines, and Tips
- News & Announcements
- Student Products
- Pre and Post Processing
- Physics Simulation
- Tutorials, Articles and Textbooks
- Installation and Licensing
- Student Competition Teams
- eMasters Degree from UPM
- Site Feedback
This Weeks High Earners
- 1 Hi, I have a problem to install the license and see my problem, I am sure you can help me. Thanks
- 2 Could not connect to license server: 54529@localhost The handle is invalid. .
- 3 Problem with the Student Version
- 4 Convergence of adaptive mesh refinement tool
- 5 Structural-Thermal analysis error : element type