My name is Giffari from Indonesia
My goal in making this discussion forum is I want to ask for help from those of you who have references to tutorials on making thermoelectric peltier (cooler) simulations from geometry to the results of simulations. I may request that reference be used as a reference for simulation work as a final assignment. on campus. Please help. If someone has, ask for help to reply to this discussion.
Thank you for the help.
Tutorial of Making Simulation Thermoelectric Cooler (Peltier)
- 481 Views
- Last Post 14 January 2019
Oke. Mr. Oh yeah one question again can we combine thermoelectric with heatsinks and fans to find out the temperature distribution and contour in the coolbox, for example? is there a tutorial?
Giffari, no need to apologize. Since you're dealing with a multiphysics problem, with Ansys AIM you can perform a thermal-electric analysis and then use the temperature difference to conduct a thermal-flow analysis.
Owh, oke and one more question after obtaining the results is the temperature difference from the thermoelectric simulation whether these results can be used as input to find out the results of the distribution of temperature, humidity and air velocity on the cool box cooling system? i'm sorry
The above resources are to provide you guidance on how thermoelectric simulations are perfomed, starting from geometry to analysis of results.
TEC: Input - current, Output - temperature difference
TEG: Input - temperature difference, Output - current
Sorry before, is it the same as making a simulation of thermoelectric cooler (peltier) with a thermoelectric generator (TEG)?
- All Categories
- Community Rules, Guidelines, and Tips
- News & Announcements
- Student Products
- Pre and Post Processing
- Physics Simulation
- Tutorials, Articles and Textbooks
- Installation and Licensing
- Student Competition Teams
- eMasters Degree from UPM
- Site Feedback
This Weeks High Earners
- 1 Hi, I have a problem to install the license and see my problem, I am sure you can help me. Thanks
- 2 Could not connect to license server: 54529@localhost The handle is invalid. .
- 3 Structural-Thermal analysis error : element type
- 4 Steel Structures Fire Test Simulation
- 5 Fatigue Analysis using History Data